Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday is BACK!

In lieu of the Thanksgiving holiday this week, I am dedicating my list to the Ten Random Things I am Thankful For. I’m going to steer away from the generic list of things like family and friends because hopefully they already know how thankful I am for them. Also, notice how “top” was taken out of the title? That’s because this list is not necessarily a “top ten” of things, just a few things I am extremely thankful for. Here it goes…

Ten Random Things I am Thankful For


10. Chapstick – Yes, it’s making its second appearance in the series. That’s how important it is to me. So, thank you chapstick for keeping my lips feel moisturized year around!


9. Katy Kress – Thank you Katy for opening a dance studio and starting an adult dance class! The class has been the best therapy I have ever paid for.


8. Target – Thank you Target for allowing me to purchase shoes and clothes that are fashionable, yet still affordable.


7. 6” Roast beef and cheddar on wheat from Subway – Thank you sandwich for being the best dinner option when I need something filling and without a ton of Weight Watchers points.


6. Jack FM – Thank you Jack FM for playing music I can sing along with at work and not be embarrassed of the lyrics. You help me keep my sanity on those long days, and for that I am forever grateful!


5. Random Lady at Pitt Memorial Hospital – Thank you random lady for telling me I looked like I just had a baby, because of you I will remain on my diet this Thanksgiving and not gorge myself on unneeded calories


4. Koozie- Thank you dear Koozie for keeping all my beverages ice cold. It’s because of you I am able to enjoy my Coke Zero with Zero for hours after I have opened the can. Thanks a million!


3. Facebook (yes, I went there) – Thank you Facebook for allowing me to reconnect or stay connected with family and friends all around the country and the world. With your notifications I am able to cyber stalk from a far and still feel somewhat involved in the lives’ of old friends that I haven’t spoken to in years. Thank you for making me sound a little creepy…


2. DVR – Oh I sound like a dork, but whatever. Thank you DVR for keeping me in the loop with all my shows. Because of you I am able to live my life worry free from missing an episode of The Mentalist or Biggest Loser. You’re a lifesaver!


1. The Bible – Thank you for being there to answer all life’s questions when no one else could.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! In all seriousness, I am thankful for all the amazing people I have been blessed with in my life. I wish everyone a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment