Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 2 - A-Z List of Thiings I'm Thankful For

Today's assignment of the Gratitude Challenge was to make a list of things A-Z that I am thankful for. My list is below...

A - Apple's iphone
B - Bible
C - Chapstick
D - Doc. Doc is my oldest dog and has been there for me through so much. I am thankful for what he has done for my life. Yes, I reallize he's just a dog but to me he's more!
E - Equal Rights
F - Friends and Family. They are both amazing and mean the world to me.
G - God and Grapes
H - Hugs. Especially the hugs on those bad days when that's just what you need!
I - Izabelle aka Izie my adorable, sweet Scottie dog. She's the best cuddle partner.
J - Jana Ja and Jennifer Aniston(aka Melissa) the best bestfriend's a girl could ask for!
K - Kisses! Izie gives some good ones too!
L - Lake Taho
M - Music
N - Niece, Adrianne and Nephews, Jacob and Franklin Riley
O - Open minds
P - Power of Prayer
Q - Queso....I love me some queso!
R - Roses. Sometimes you gotta just stop and take a smell!
S - Siblings. All 5 of them: Tamara, Jaclyn, Ashley, Jacob and Hannah
T - Technology. Like Kip sang, "I love technology!"
U - Umbrellas
V- Vacations
W - Wine
X - X-Ray machines
Y - Yogurt
Z - Zac. Zac has taught me a lot about love, life and happiness.

This isn't an "all inclusive" list but just a few A-Z things I am sincerly grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment