Monday, February 8, 2010

An Update

Well as many of you know this past week has been a week of extreme changes for me. One exciting thing is that Franklin Riley arrived on Feb. 4 and weighed 7 lbs 4 oz(or something like that) and was 20 inches long. Him and mom are doing great.

Another thing is that I am no longer in Lousiana. Although I have missed Lubbock and Texas for a while, this actually was not a planned move. While I love Zac so much, things between us had gotten extremely unhealthy. I won't go into much detail because it is a private matter, but one must be happy with themself before they can try to make others happy. Who knows what the future holds for Zac and I but I am hoping this distance is what we both need to work out somethings. I didn't leave him to be mean, or because I didn't love him, I left him to show him that I meant it when I said, "enough is enough." All I can do now is pray and know that God has a plan for me and him. I can't help but be excited for what that plan entails!

Ok, other than that I LOVE being back "home." Although I have been sick as a dog I have enjoyed just hanging out with my family and my adorable nephew Jacob. When I left Louisana, my sister was about to pop at any minute so my mom thought it would be a good idea to bring Jacob home with us so she wouldn't have to deal with him when she went into labor. She also thought he would be a good distraction for me. Well distraction he has been. I have been playing baby sitter and although its a ton of work, I'm enjoying the time with him. Speaking of Jacob, I must now go wake him from his nap. Although I have a job I want more than anything, there is the possiblity it may not work out so....if you know of any jobs in the Lubbock area please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Well it's good to have you back hun! Aaaand I will hold you to your word about helping with the crafts! I'll need all the help I can get, let's get together sometime after you feel better k :)

    ReplyDelete