Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday

Good morning all! I'm still super sick and I thought i could fight it off on my own but that doesn't look to be the case. So, this afternoon I will be making a trip to Urgent Care for some medical advice. I can't wait to feel better! This week's Top Ten is a request from my mom. She wanted me to do a Top Ten about her so here it is...
Top Ten Reasons My Mom Rocks
10. She gave me 2 awesome sisters who in turn gave me the cutest nephews and niece ever!
9. She still makes me grilled cheeses when I don't feel good.
8. She gave the world the MOMMY DANCE! A club favorite!
7. She makes the best meat patties and fried potatos in the world!
6. She almost always answers the phone when I call
5. She is random like me
4. She doesn't judge and let's me make my own decisions
3. She's open minded
2. She is a horrible singer but still belts it like she doesn't care
1. Because she's a GREAT friend.

Enjoy Mom! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment