Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday

Well, HELLO folks. Happy Tuesday! Today was my first day that I was not a "babysitter" so I actually got to get out and about a bit. Today I applied for two positions I heard about and I am crossing my fingers for something good. One of the jobs I want really, really, REALLY bad so I'm praying for the opportunity. I think it would be close to a "dream" job for me. Here's to hope!!! Ok, so I have to share one picture of my nephew. Isn't he adorable in his spiderman muscle shirt???? He's "cheesing" with his cousins(my dogs Izie and Doc). I will say the picture is just a front. To be honest, Doc is not a fan of Jacob. Jacob messes with him non-stop and well Doc is old and crumpy. The funny part, is Jacob still messes with him! It's like he doesn't learn. UGH it's totally frustrating. Anyways on to the normal Tuesday topic, the Top Ten List.
This week's list is just a fun list dedicated to...
Top Ten Shows I Enjoy These Days... 
(In no praticular order)
10. American Idol - Still think they should have sent my sister Ashley (she tried out in Dallas) through but their loss!
9. Brothers and Sisters - Just really like this show! They really are all about family.
8. The Singing Bee - I need to be on this show! Anyone know how I make this happen?
7. Keeping Up With the Kardashians - The girls are beautiful and their drama is pretty hilarious.
6. The Good Wife - Great stories and Juiliana M. is amazing in this role.
5. 16 and Pregnant/Teen Mom - My mom had me at 16 so this show really appeals to me. I think more teenagers need to watch the show to realize life isn't easy with a kid AND it's not easy on the kid!
4. Life Unexpected - Love the story line. Still trying to figure out how two brown-haired, brown-eyed people are supposed to have made a blonde hair, blue eyes girl? Anyways, it's cute.
3. The Biggest Loser - Best motivation around!
2. The Bachelor - Ok, I know the seasons are getting more and more "corny" but its like a bad car accident, you can't help but watch.
1.  The Mentalist - This show is GENIUS! It's addicting and one of the best shows around!

These are just a few of my picks. Any recommendations for one not on here?

3 comments:

  1. ok, so i am just gonna say this. i love 16 and pregnant/teen mom...however, there is a second season coming out...did no one learn from the first season!? :) miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I tell you that I met Kim Kardasian? She was sitting behind us at the Saints game in December. She was very sweet. Also, um..I love the Good Wife! It's one of my new favorites.

    ReplyDelete