Thursday, October 15, 2009

Boy do I....

Boy do I have a busy four days ahead of me!!! Today has been insane at work! This is the first time I have actually been able to sit down at my desk for longer than 5 minutes. I am so busy this weekend, that I am going to need a weekend after my weekend!

Tonight-I am in the process of moving into a new house. Thanks to the lovely rain the Lord has blessed us with, I have been able to move anything that really matters like furniture. So, tonight Zac and I have to move my bed, dresser and night stand (which are extremely heavy) and all the living room furniture. Plus, everything else we can. Our electricity is turned off tomorrow so we need to be sleeping in the new house tonight.

Tomorrow-On top of loads of unpacking I must do, I also have to attend my Weight Watchers meeting due to scheduling conflicts on Saturday. Then signing the title over to the new owner of the jeep. Oh, I also have a much needed hair appointment and need to run some errands for various things. To top off tomorrow, I need to some how find some time to cram in some vocabulary words for the G.R.E.

Saturday-I start the day off with a trip to Beaumont to take the G.R.E. Hopefully I will have crammed a little bit so I feel prepared just a bit. Once the G.R.E is done, its back home to get ready for "Family" Christmas Photos. "Family" will be Me, Zac and my children Doc, the wiener dog, Lola the lab and Izie the scottie dog. Of course my Saturday wouldn't be complete without some Texas Tech football.

Sunday-I will attend services at Water's Edge Gathering (LOVE IT! www.watersedgegathering.com ) and work on some unpacking before I attend my first small group (or Tribe like Water's Edge calls it).

Hopefully between it all I will find some time to sleep and love on my dogs. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment