Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Top Ten Tuesday

My friend Christina has an amazing blog.(check it outsometime http://christinalouvierre.com/blog ) One thing she does that I love is, TMI Tuesday. It’s her way of raving about things and sharing new products with all of us. I love the idea of having a special day to talk about one particular topic, so I have been inspired to start what I am calling Top Ten Tuesday. Each Tuesday I will share a list of ten things   like memories,favorites, etc. from my life. I would like to premiere my first Top Ten Tuesday with:

Top Ten Random tidbits you might not know about me!

10. I am overly obsessed with Chapstick…but it has to be the black tube! The blue and red tubes don’t cut it in my book. In fact, I should probably put some Chapstik on right now.


9. A lot of people think frogs are cute and adorable, I HATE THEM!!!! No matter how big or small they are.


8. “We doin' big pimpin, we spendin' cheese”…I know every word to Jay Z’s Big Pimpin’ and like to pretend I’m a rapper when I hear it and rap along to every word. I know it’s not the most positive of songs, but it totally reminds me of my sophomore year in high school!


7. When I am really into a movie or TV show (like the American Idol audition shows ) I can’t control my facial expressions. So, I make really weird and amusing faces with out even knowing it.


6. So what if I am 25 and I secretly like the Jonas Brothers. It’s not too weird…right?


5. I have a really hard time asking for help and sometimes that gets the best of me.


4. I absolutely can’t stand for my food to touch. I have been known to have multiple plates at a meal for that reason.


3. When I have a really bad day, or in a somber mood, I love to listen and sing along to Otis Redding’s Try a Little Tenderness


2. Scary movies and I don’t mix. I don’t care if it’s on the Disney Channel or it’s a classic like Texas Chainsaw Massacre, I will not watch them!


1. When I shop, especially grocery shop, I will not buy the item that is in the front. I have this fear that the front item has been used or damaged. I have no proof to back my crazy logic, just something I do.

Well I hope this Top Ten list gives you a little more insight about me. Let me know what you think about Top Ten Tuesday!




3 comments:

  1. haha dianne i hate my food touching also!!! must run in the family..love ya sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder!!!!!! remind me to tell you later.

    ReplyDelete